Snap Up Corner Shelf
Tired of bad suction corner shelves that fall down in the middle of the night, scaring you?
Here this corner storage shelf might be right for you. Firm ABS material and strong wall suction, this rack can hold many things, maximum weight-bearing is up to about 12kg.
Suitable for marble, drywall, glass, tile, virtually, almost any surface, but for best results, use on non-porous surfaces such as glass, tile, or fiberglass.
- You’ll be amazed at how well this holds using our proven suction cup design. It holds up to 12KG.
- No tools, no drilling necessary; Simply place it on a smooth, flat surface, apply pressure, and you’re done.
- It does not involve damaging the wall in any way, it can be easily detached and shifted to another location.
- Want to install a handy corner basket in your shower or kitchen—without gluing or drilling holes in the wall.
- Use it for organizing your shampoo, soap, brushes, towels, bath brushes & much more. Keep your essentials right at your fingertips while showering.
- The installation position requires a right angle of 90 degrees, and the installation environment requires smooth tile, glass, wood, and wall.
- When installing the product, the rubber strip should be flat on both sides, and the product should be placed horizontally in the corner. Note that the rubber strip is close to the wall but the plastic parts at both ends of the product cannot touch the wall. If the wall is touched, the whole product will be stressed unevenly.
- Try to plug the product into the right corner and then shake the buckle at the bottom of the product. (When you are shaking the buckle, try to withstand the product and not let the product move)
- If installed in a place that often touches water. It is best not to touch the water in 12 hours after the installation is completed.
We Also Recommend
Portable Adult Folding Bathtub